Nature and wildlife-themed days and weeks
National and international theme days and weeks are a great way to promote the environment that our Wildlife Trusts protect. We attend related events and can create bespoke displays to add extra interest at venues and venues.
A Wildlife Trust campaign aiming to halt the alarming decline of insects, including bees and butterflies.
- Globally, 41% of insect species face extinction.
- STOP killing insects by reducing the use of pesticides
- START to build a Nature Recovery Network by creating insect friendly habitats
- Pledge that you will take action for insects
- Read Prof Dave Goulson’s report ‘Insect declines and why they matter’
- Download our fact sheet
- Check your Wildlife Trust website for local info
Theme days coming up
Big Schools Birdwatch (RSPB) 6 January – 21 February
Big Garden Birdwatch (RSPB) 25-27 January
World Wetlands Day 2 February
Go Green Week 10-14 February
National Nestbox Week 14-21 February
World Whale Day 15 February
National Repair Cafe 15 February
Fair Trade Fortnight 24 Feb-8 March