Be a part of our success – and make a difference!
We are a supportive, progressive employer, sucessfully exceeding our annual targets. We are delivering more opportunities each year to reach people open to joining their local Wildlife Trust.
Across Avon, Devon, Dorset, Gloucestershire, Hampshire and Isle of Wight, Somerset, Wiltshire and Worcestershire, you will have a basic hourly salary and the opportunity to earn uncapped commission + bonus, with average earnings in excess of £15 per hour – with our most successful recruiters earning in excess of £30 p/h. These are fully employed roles with the associated benefits you would expect.
In our Exeter head office, vacancies may arise within our venues, HR and finance team where you will have the opportunity to earn a quarterly bonus and discretionary annual pay rise.
We provide full training and ongoing support for all of our roles, including team days hosted at Wildlife Trust nature reserves where we share achievements and ideas and learn about the wild places we are helping to protect. Benefits also include travel expenses and a company pension scheme.
Please find our current vacancies below. Our success and growth means that we love to hear from committed, talented people even if we have not advertised a specific role, so please get in touch via email@example.com.
Immediate starts available
- Part-time or full-time
- Guaranteed £10 p/h during probationary period, average £16.80-20 p/h which can rise to £30 p/h
- Uncapped commission
- meet potential members at a wide range of venues and events
- be paid to speak with and inspire local people to make a real difference to wildlife in your local area
- enjoy the security of an employed position with a guaranteed base salary
We are seeking people who:
- are positive, self-motivated and resilient – and want to make a real difference
- have experience in direct sales, fundraising or promotions (although not essential)
- have access to a car and a full driving license
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- your CV
- a brief, persuasive cover note outlining why you suit the role and where you first saw it advertised
- the Wildlife Trust area you would like to work in