Be a part of our success – and make a difference!
We are a supportive, progressive employer, successfully exceeding our annual targets. We are delivering more opportunities each year to reach people who are open to joining their local Wildlife Trust.
Across Avon, Devon, Dorset, Gloucestershire, Hampshire and Isle of Wight, Somerset, Wiltshire and Worcestershire, you will have opportunities to earn uncapped commission and average earnings of £16.80-20 p/h – with our most successful recruiters earning in excess of £30 p/h.
In our Exeter head office, operational vacancies may arise within our venues, HR and finance team where you will have the opportunity to earn a quarterly bonus and discretionary annual pay rise.
We provide full training and ongoing support for all of our roles, including team days hosted at Wildlife Trust nature reserves where we share achievements and ideas and learn about the wild places we are helping to protect. Benefits also include travel expenses and a company pension scheme.
Please find our current vacancies below. Our success and growth means that we love to hear from committed, talented people even if we have not advertised a specific role, so please get in touch via email@example.com.
Venues & Events Co-ordinator
Administrator, part-time 15 hours Maternity Cover (with a potential to be increased &/ or made permanent) and flexible hours are considered.
Salary: £18,000 per annum FTE (£7,200 pro rata for part-time) plus quarterly bonus.
Based: Office-based at Cricklepit Mill, The Quay, Exeter, EX2 4AB.
Do you have experience as an administrative co-ordinator, with excellent communication skills and a great telephone manner? Would you like to work as part of a friendly team that helps local Wildlife Trusts recruit new members?
We are seeking people who:
- are positive, self-motivated and highly organised
- have experience in sales, customer service / customer-facing environment, marketing or fundraising
- experience of telephone work and strong proficiency in Microsoft Office programmes and databases/CRMs
If you think you have what it takes to be part of our committed team,
Applicants without a completed application form will not be submitted for shortlisting.
Please return completed applications and direct any queries to Kathy Lucking, Venues & Operations Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications is Monday 2nd September 2019. Applicants are encouraged to submit applications early, as interviews with suitable candidates will be scheduled straight away. As such, we may close the application process early should the position be filled.
Immediate starts available
- Part-time or full-time
- Guaranteed £10 p/h during probationary period, average £16.80-20 p/h which can rise to £30 p/h
- Uncapped commission
- meet potential members at a wide range of venues and events
- be paid to speak with and inspire local people to make a real difference to wildlife in your local area
- enjoy the security of an employed position with a guaranteed base salary
We are seeking people who:
- are positive, self-motivated and resilient – and want to make a real difference
- have experience in direct sales, fundraising or promotions (although not essential)
- have access to a car and a full driving license
To apply please email email@example.com with:
- your CV
- a brief, persuasive cover note outlining why you suit the role and where you first saw it advertised
- the Wildlife Trust area you would like to work in