Be a part of our success – and make a difference!
We are a supportive, progressive employer, sucessfully exceeding our annual targets. We are delivering more opportunities each year to reach people open to joining their local Wildlife Trust.
Working in your preferred locality of Avon, Devon, Dorset, Gloucestershire, Hampshire and Isle of Wight, Herefordshire, Somerset, Wiltshire or Worcestershire, you will have a basic hourly salary and the opportunity to earn uncapped commission + bonus, with average earnings in excess of £15 p/h – with our most successful recruiters earning in excess of £30 p/h. These are fully employed roles with the associated benefits you would expect, including travel expenses and a company pension scheme.
In our Exeter head office, vacancies may arise within our venues, HR and finance team where you will have the opportunity to earn a quarterly bonus and discretionary annual pay rise.
We provide full training and ongoing support for all of our roles, including team days hosted at Wildlife Trust nature reserves where we share ideas and learn about the wild places we are helping to protect.
Please find our current vacancies below. Our success and growth means that we love to hear from committed, talented people even if we have not advertised a specific role, so please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Membership Recruiter – Devon Wildlife Trust
Salary: £11 p/h. Uncapped commission (av. £16.50 p/h, top earners over £30 p/h.)
Based: From home to cover South and East Devon
Want to use your skills to support a great local cause? We are looking for enthusiastic people to recruit members for Devon Wildlife Trust. Our Membership Recruiters work at venues (booked by our in-house team) such as shops, garden centres, shows, events and festivals.
Using your direct sales skills and life experience to encourage people to support Devon Wildlife Trust and its fantastic conservation work by becoming a member.
- Experience in direct sales, fundraising or promotions preferred.
- Must have access to a car and a full driving licence.
- Looking for flexible work, ideally 2-4 days per wk including Saturday and / or Sunday.
- An optimistic outlook, a big smile and the desire to make a real difference.
- Confident, self-motivated and resilient.
- People-focused with an enthusiastic, engaging personality.
- Basic hourly rate is £11 p/h during the probationary period.
- Average earnings of £16.50 p/h.
- Most successful staff earn over £30 per hr (uncapped).
- We also offer travel expenses and a pension scheme.
- You will receive an excellent training programme along with ongoing support.
Please email your CV and a short, eye-catching covering note indicating why you’re suitable to: Giles Herbert, Membership Sales Manager email@example.com
Membership Recruiter (all areas)
Immediate starts available
- Part-time or full-time
- Guaranteed £11 p/h during probationary period, average £16.80-20 p/h which can rise to £30 p/h
- Uncapped commission
- meet potential members at a wide range of venues and events
- be paid to speak with and inspire local people to make a real difference to wildlife in your local area
- enjoy the security of an employed position with a guaranteed base salary
We are seeking people who:
- are positive, self-motivated and resilient – and want to make a real difference
- have experience in direct sales, fundraising or promotions (although not essential)
- have access to a car and a full driving license
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- your CV
- a brief, persuasive cover note outlining why you suit the role and where you first saw it advertised
- the Wildlife Trust area you would like to work in