Be a part of our success and make a difference
We are a supportive, progressive employer, successfully exceeding our annual targets. We are delivering more opportunities each year to reach people who are open to joining their local Wildlife Trust.
Across Avon, Devon, Dorset, Gloucestershire, Hampshire and Isle of Wight, Somerset, Wiltshire and Worcestershire, you will have opportunities to earn uncapped commission and average earnings of £16.80-20 p/h – with our most successful recruiters earning in excess of £30 p/h.
In our Exeter head office, operational vacancies may arise within our venues, HR and finance team where you will have the opportunity to earn a quarterly bonus and discretionary annual pay rise.
We provide full training and ongoing support for all of our roles, including team days hosted at Wildlife Trust nature reserves where we share achievements and ideas and learn about the wild places we are helping to protect. Benefits also include travel expenses and a company pension scheme.
Please find our current vacancies below. Our success and growth means that we love to hear from committed, talented people even if we have not advertised a specific role, so please get in touch via email@example.com.
Membership Sales Manager
0.6 FTE (permanent); can consider 0.5 FTE*
£34,908 per annum pro-rata (actual salary £20,944) + commission (£5,166 per annum on target; uncapped)
Home-based, covering Hampshire and Isle of Wight
- Are you an experienced area/regional sales or fundraising manager – or a field sales manager ready to take the next step – with excellent sales and/or fundraising management experience, drive and motivational skills? Would you like to build and further develop a geographically dispersed team whose important goal is to gain new members and drive revenue for the Hampshire and Isle of Wight Wildlife Trust (HIWWT) charity?
- South West Wildlife Fundraising Limited (SWWFL) is looking for an experienced, talented and highly motivated sales / F2F fundraising manager to lead membership recruitment teams across Hampshire and IoW. SWWFL is a successful, growing (doubling memberships in four years) organisation owned by eight regional Wildlife Trusts, including HIWWT across the south and west of the UK. We deliver face-to-face membership recruitment at pre-arranged venues such as retail stores, local shows and events for our owning charitable trusts. The Membership Sales Manager (MSM), working with the central operations team in Exeter and HIWWT colleagues, maximises opportunity by building and developing recruiters and optimising quality local venues/events. The successful appointee will be confident leading from the front to improve the performance of membership recruiters through regular training and field coaching. This is a key leadership role for the SWWFL management team and involves partnership working with HIWWT managers to identify required improvement and plan collectively to deliver continuous improvement. If you have a proven track record of managing teams to deliver targets and of adding value, this rewarding role could be for you.
- We are looking for a high-quality sales manager to fill this part-time (preferably 0.6 FTE) post flexibly across 3, or possibly 2.5 or 2 days per week, at a pro-rated salary including some weekends. The post-holder will be home-based to cover our growing team across Hampshire and Isle of Wight.
If you think you have what it takes to be part of our successful and committed team, please return completed application forms and direct any queries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for applications: 2nd July 2019
Interview in Hampshire: 9th July 2019
Applicants are encouraged to submit applications early, as interviews with suitable candidates will be scheduled weekly. We may close the application process early should the position be filled.
Immediate starts available
- Part-time or full-time
- Guaranteed £10 p/h during probationary period, average £16.80-20 p/h which can rise to £30 p/h
- Uncapped commission
- meet potential members at a wide range of venues and events
- be paid to speak with and inspire local people to make a real difference to wildlife in your local area
- enjoy the security of an employed position with a guaranteed base salary
We are seeking people who:
- are positive, self-motivated and resilient – and want to make a real difference
- have experience in direct sales, fundraising or promotions (although not essential)
- have access to a car and a full driving license
To apply please email email@example.com with:
- your CV
- a brief, persuasive cover note outlining why you suit the role and where you first saw it advertised
- the Wildlife Trust area you would like to work in