Be a part of our success – and make a difference!
We are a supportive, progressive employer, successfully exceeding our annual targets. Each year, we find more ways to reach people open to joining their local Wildlife Trust.
Working in your preferred locality of Avon, Devon, Dorset, Gloucestershire, Gwent, Hampshire and Isle of Wight, Herefordshire, Somerset, Wiltshire or Worcestershire, you will have a basic hourly salary and the opportunity to earn uncapped commission + bonus. Average earnings are over £15 p/h, with our most successful recruiters earning over £30 p/h. These are fully employed roles with associated benefits, including travel expenses and a company pension scheme.
In our Exeter head office, vacancies may arise within our venues, HR and finance team, with the opportunity to earn a quarterly bonus and discretionary annual pay rise.
We provide full training and ongoing support for all of our roles, including team days hosted at Wildlife Trust nature reserves where we share ideas and learn about the wild places we are helping to protect.
Please find our current vacancies below. Our success means that we love to hear from committed, talented people even if we have not advertised a specific role, so please email email@example.com.
We have current, live vacancies for the following Wildlife Trusts:
To apply, please email your CV and a brief cover note to the relevant Membership Sales Manager
- Part-time or full-time
- Guaranteed £11 p/h during probationary period, average £16.80-20 p/h which can rise to £30 p/h
- Uncapped commission
- meet potential members at a wide range of venues and events
- be paid to speak with and inspire local people to make a real difference to wildlife in your local area
- enjoy the security of an employed position with a guaranteed base salary
We are seeking people who:
- are positive, self-motivated and resilient – and want to make a real difference
- have experience in direct sales, fundraising or promotions (although not essential)
- have access to a car and a full driving license
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- your CV
- brief cover note outlining why you suit the role and where you first saw it advertised
- Wildlife Trust area you would like to work in