Benefits of working for us
Working for SWWFL gives you a permanently employed role with holiday pay, travel expenses and a company pension scheme. You’ll enjoy working flexibly and earning an income while making a difference for wildlife.
If you’re a membership recruiter
Our membership recruiter role enables you to get out and about across your local area attending an interesting variety of venues and events (including large summer events). You’ll meet different people every day, get to talk about a cause you care about and work independently with support.
- £15 per hour during probationary period.
- £20+ per hour average earnings, with uncapped commission.
- Holiday pay and company pension scheme.
- Travel expenses.
- Full training and kit provided.
- Ongoing support both in-person and on the phone, and opportunity to attend workshops.
- Team days at nature reserves, hosted by your local Wildlife Trust.
- Complimentary Wildlife Trust membership.
If you’re part of our administrative team
Our venue co-ordinator role and other administrative vacancies enable you to work in central Exeter, close to the high street and quayside, cycle routes and public transport.
Our small, friendly team of venue booking, finance and HR staff are located at in a light, comfortable office and enjoy a flexible mix of part-time and full-time hours working in the office and from home (plus their own Emma Bridgewater mug!).
- Venue co-ordinator starting salary £20,399 (pro rata) plus £2,000 (pro rata) discretionary bonus, paid quarterly.
- After one year of service, base salary increases to £21,226 per annum FTE, after two years to £22,054 per annum FTE, and after three years to £22,605 per annum FTE.
- Holiday pay.
- Company pension scheme.
- Team days at Wildlife Trust nature reserves.