We fundraise for local Wildlife Trusts by inspiring people to join as members and make a regular direct debit donation. We love to hear from people with the passion and skills for this rewarding role.
Membership Recruiter (recruiting in 11 local Wildlife Trust areas)
We are preparing for our busy spring and summer 2024 event seasons and are recruiting in: Avon, Cornwall, Devon, Dorset, Gloucestershire, Gwent, Hampshire & Isle of Wight, Herefordshire, Somerset, Wiltshire and Worcestershire.
If you love wildlife and sharing your passion with others, we want to hear from you. We’re seeking excellent communicators to inspire people to become Wildlife Trust members. You’ll enjoy variety and a flexible working pattern, backed up with training and ongoing support from friendly colleagues with a shared mission to help local wildlife. We’re owned by local Wildlife Trusts and are highly rated (4.7) on Indeed. Read on and download the job description for full details:
- Enjoy representing your local Wildlife Trust at a variety of pre-booked venues and events in your area. No two days are the same!
- Flexible part-time or full-time daytime hours.
- £15 p/h during probationary period, basic salary £11 p/h plus uncapped commission. average earnings £20+ p/h.
- Travel expenses.
- Company pension scheme.
- Team days at local nature reserves hosted by your local Wildlife Trust.
- Complimentary Wildlife Trust membership.
- Be positive, self-motivated and resilient – and want to help protect local wildlife and wild places.
- Enjoy starting conversations with people! If you have experience in direct sales, fundraising or promotions, even better but not essential as we provide full training and ongoing support.
- Have access to a car and a full driving license.
Find out more:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org your CV and a cover note that tells us:
- Why you want to be a membership recruiter for your local Wildlife Trust.
- What relevant skills and experience you have (please refer to the job description).
- Which Wildlife Trust you would like to represent.
- Where you first saw the role advertised.
We can only accept applications that provide a cover note telling us why you are suitable for the role. If your application is successful, we will contact you with an interview date.